Delivery of our products everywhere in Greece:
- All national shipments are invoiced by From Paris to the recipient. In no case will the recipient have any payment to be made upon receipt of the goods by the carrier.
-Shipping costs include preparation and packaging costs as well as shipping costs.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday inclusive from 10AM to 4PM. For delivery outside of these times, please contact us.
2- CONDITIONS OF TRANSPORT:
- The cheeses are packaged for shipment by us. Thanks to our freshness package and its cryopack system, we can ship your cheese orders "à la carte" throughout Greece.
3- WORKING DAYS:
- Working days are Monday to Friday except public holidays (national and local).
4-PLACES OF DELIVERY:
A) ATHÈNS (tall ATTIC municipalities).
1- FREE delivery for all orders over 30€.
2- Livraison de 6€ pour toute commande inférieurs à 30€.
B) GREECE (excluding ATTIC)
1- FREE delivery all orders over 60€.
2- Delivery of 8€ for any order less than 60€.
- ATTIC: Delivery by us of your package within 24 hours (working day) after receipt of your order. Your order is definitively registered upon receipt of your payment.
- GREECE (excluding ATTIC). Shipping of your package in 48 hours (working day) after the registration of your order.
Packages are shipped via Speedex which meets the international standard ISO 9001. You will have a tracking number for your package. Your package will be delivered to you with or without signature by Speedex.
From Paris undertakes to keep confidential the specific terms, conditions and prices, including the amounts, unless their disclosure is required by law.
7- LOOS AND DETERIORATION OF THE ARTICLE:
Given the care taken in your shipment from our warehouse and to the extent of a respected delivery time, From- Paris declines all responsibility in the event of damage to the products during transport. Thus, your package in shipped at your risk. Likewise, in the event of force majeure. (Bad weather, strikes, accident, etc.), and that it is not possible to deliver your products within the times limits. We do not accept any responsability.
8- From Paris makes every effort and takes all measures to deliver each shipment in accordance with the defined delivery schedules. Any false declaration on the part of the recipient causing consequently a delay in delivery cannot be attributed to the company From Paris.
9- Any complaint must be made by the recipient and notified in writing on the delivery slip upon receipt of goods. No other subsequent complaint could be taken into account.
10-ADVICE ON USE:
Within 30 minutes of receiving your goods.
Cheese should be kept in a refrigerator set at a temperature not exceeding 5°C. Ideally, in its wrapping paper. Then, out outside and in the shade, 30 minutes before tasting.